Money Laundering prevention
Legitimizing assets originating from illegal activities, commonly known as “money laundering”, is the process through which assets that are the result of criminal activities are integrated into the legal economic system with the appearance of having been obtained through legal means. The risk for a business is that it could be used to hide or cover up money produced by illegal activities so that it will appear legitimate and run the risk of penal responsibilities simply because they didn’t investigate the provenance of the funds.
• Identification of risks of Money Laundering in a particular negotiation
• Investigating partners and clients for Money Laundering
• Valuation of the risks for a financial institution on Money Laundering
• Creation of manuals describing positions and responsibilities on Money Laundering prevention
• Integration program on Money Laundering prevention for preparing leaders
If you need a Money Laundering Prevention Service, please contact our experts